BOOK A CLASSROOM COURSE
Dog First Aid
This First-aid course focuses mostly on dogs but also covers some important facts about cat first aid and other small animals.
It is a very In-depth course suitable for pet owners, those with animal related businesses and people who are going to vet school or training to become a vet nurse.
Covering lots of topic areas including: shock, CPR, practical bandaging, bleeding, drowning/choking, Alabama Rot, toxins, clinical examination, TPR (temp/pulse/respiration), mucus membrane colour and what it means, signs of pain, road traffic accidents, bites and stings, pyometra, gastric dilation volvulus, seizures, diabetes, ear and eye problems, hypo/hyperthermia, wound management, kennel cough, vomiting and diarrhoea, paw and nail problems and so much more.
It also covers holistic and medical treatment options.
Learn in a relaxed environment
Course notes included
Certificated and CPD approved
Move on to the advanced course following completion
UP COMING FIRST AID COURSES
- Sun, Jul 03Randle's Dog Grooming
- Mon, Jul 04Lilly's Dog GroomingJul 04, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PMLilly's Dog Grooming, Unit 33 Clear Space Storage, Bude/Stratton Business Park, Bude EX23 8LY, UKExciting in-depth course, learn holistic and conventional treatment methods, cover a variety of conditions, feel confident in understanding your pets health and well-being.
- Wed, Jul 27Halesowen College
- Mon, Sep 12Because I'm Woof It
- Sun, Sep 18Durrington Village Hall
- Sat, Sep 24Broadland Youth and Community CentreSep 24, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PMBroadland Youth and Community Centre, C/o Broadland Youth and Community Centre, Stalham Road, Hoveton NR12 8DJ, UKExciting in-depth course, learn holistic and conventional treatment methods, cover a variety of conditions, feel confident in understanding your pets health and well-being.
- Sun, Oct 16Grimston, Saxelbye, & Shoby Village Hall
- DATE AND TIME TBCFratton Community Centre