- Leucillin is a clever antiseptic solution that kills 99.99999% of bacteria, virus and fungal spores on contact, including MRSA, E. coli & SARS-C0V-2.
- Leucillin works and is safe on all animals including birds and reptiles. It is skin pH neutral, non-toxic, non- stinging and safe if licked or ingested. It is completely safe to use all over your pet including eyes, ears and sensitive skin.
- Leucillin keeps your pets’ skin clean and clear, maintaining heathy skin and coat condition, keeping your pet happy and itch free.
- Leucillin contains the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl) which is also naturally produced by the white blood cells. Leucillin works in harmony with your pet’s own immune system, is independently tested and recognised by globally approved standards. Leucillin does not contain any steroids, antibiotics, alcohols or any nasty chemicals.
- Made in the UK, Leucillin is approved by the Organic Soil Association, is 100% biodegradable, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and uses only recyclable packaging.